Human Resources Department
Mericle Construction, Inc.
100 Baltimore Drive
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Mericle Construction, Inc. is seeking a Superintendent for full time, year-round, local work with our Construction Group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Job layout (footings, stud framing and finishes)
- Directing workers on a daily basis
- Scheduling subcontractor as required per schedule
- Proficient in material takeoff
- Maintain quality control and a safe environment
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation for employees, subcontractors, and materials
- Complete project per plans and specifications and maintain project schedule
- Set up jobsite as required with necessary trailers, tools, and equipment as required
- Able to inspect work on elevated platform or boom lift. Physically able to climb, bend, and lift as would be needed
- Enforces all company safety policies and procedures
- Fulfill all required paperwork requests in a timely manner
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Superintendent at a self-performance company in the commercial construction industry
- Must be familiar with digital transit/total station complete building layout
- Experience working on smartphones and/or tablets
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
Starting wage is based on experience and includes a full benefit package: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays, paid time off, and more!